Bookbuzz design a book cover 2020
This competition is now closed. We will be looking at the entries later this week and will contact the winning schools soon.
Did you enjoy your Bookbuzz book? Want to win a bunch more for yourself and a whole load more for your school?
We will also be giving away two runners up their own pack of books.
So get designing and make sure your teacher sends your entry to us by 11pm on Monday, 17 February. Good luck!
- The cover designed must be for one of this year’s 17 Bookbuzz books.
- Only one entry can be submitted per person.
- Either the BookTrust book cover template or plain paper can be used for entries.
- All entries must include the student name and the contact details of the school on them otherwise they won’t be accepted.
- Entries must be submitted by post and sent to: FAO: Bookbuzz, BookTrust, Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Rd, London SW8 3HE. Entries sent electronically will not be accepted.
- Any entries that are sent in after Monday, 17 February won’t be accepted.
- BookTrust can’t return any entries so make sure a copy of the design is made.
- Schools will be contacted directly if any students are successful.