Whether you want to walk, trek, cycle or do a sky dive in the UK or abroad, we are here to support your amazing effort from start to finish.
Embark on the popular half or full marathon walk in the capital this September.
Visit their website to take to the sky and spontaneously jump from a plane at two locations in the uk.
Where does my money go?
BookTrust supports over 3.9 million families to read with their children with our books, guidance and resources. Here are some examples of the difference any donation, big or small, can make:
- £10 could provide 6 pre-school children living in women's refuge centres with their own book pack.
- £25 given by 4 people could provide a package of books and resources to a struggling secondary school.
- £50 could provide 6 families from deprived communities with additional support through their children's centre to develop a reading habit.
- £1,000 would allow us to send 14 special needs secondary schools a pack of 10 carefully chosen books to help children develop a love of reading and provide support for librarians and teachers.
- £15,000 would enable us to send book packs to 740 children with a disability that impacts on motor skills, which includes a specially created touch and feel book, finger puppets and guidance for parents.
Why reading matters
BookTrust supports children and families to experience the joy of reading and its associated benefits through our programmes and activities.
Books can change lives
Find out more about how we support families and practitioners to get children reading for fun.
Become a Friend
Help us make a difference to children throughout the UK. We can all do a bit more when we're supported by our Friends.