Sign up to one of our newsletters for updates, activities and ways to support BookTrust.
- Families Newsletter: for parents and carers - packed with book reviews, fun activities, competitions, campaigns and fundraising activities for all the family.
- Primary School Newsletter: for primary practitioners - keep up to date with the latest resources, activities, book reviews, campaigns, fundraising activities and programmes relevant to all that work with primary school aged children.
- Secondary School Newsletter: for secondary practitioners - keep up to date with the latest resources, activities, book reviews, campaigns, fundraising activities and programmes relevant to all that work with secondary school aged children.
- BookTrust Northern Ireland Newsletter: a review and update on all BookTrust activities, events, programmes, campaigns and fundraising activities across Northern Ireland.
Sign up to one of our Welsh newsletters.
- Early Years newsletter: for early years practitioners in Wales, with the latest activities, resources and training from BookTrust Cymru.
- Pori Drwy Stori newsletter: for practitioners and teachers in Wales, with regular updates about resources, deliveries and events for Pori Drwy Stori.
100 best children's books
Check out our list of the 100 best books for children from the last 100 years: the ultimate booklist to read before you're 14.
Become a Friend
Help us make a difference to children throughout the UK. We can all do a bit more when we're supported by our Friends.
Why reading matters
BookTrust supports children and families to experience the joy of reading and its associated benefits through our programmes and activities.