Two to three-year olds in particular will love to get hold of these sweet books on the routines and rhythm of daily life: whether it's going to a baby club or spending a day with Daddy.
Illustration by Ruth Hearson
The Zeki books, written by Anna McQuinn and illustrated by Ruth Hearson, are gorgeous stories that gently show your child what to expect from everyday life.
We are giving away FIVE books in the series for you and your young child to enjoy.
Here's what you could win:
Simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Monday 25 October. We have three sets up for grabs – good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Monday 25 October 2021.
6. There will be three winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. Due to the coronavirus situation, the prize will be sent out only when the prize provider is able to safely return to their office. There may be a delay before a chosen winner receives their prize.
15. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
16. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Use the Bookfinder to find the perfect book for you, your family and friends.
You can use our special tools to search hundreds of children's book reviews by age, category and theme.
Try the Bookfinder now