Booktrust Cymru is the Welsh Office of Booktrust, a charity that changes lives through reading. Funded by the Welsh Government, we encourage children in Wales to have a love of stories, rhymes and number.
Dechrau Da Cymru yw Swyddfa Cymru yr elusen darllen ac ysgrifennu Booktrust. Fe'i hariennir gan Lywodraeth Cymru, ac rydym yn annog plant yng Nghymru i fwynhau straeon, rhigymau a rhifau.
For information about Bookstart, Pori Drwy Stori, Super Box and the Letterbox Club.
£50 could provide an additional seven book packs for disadvantaged children to help improve their English
Have you read?
- Most popular
- Most reviewed books
- 1 Short story competitions: List of short story competitions running in the UK
- 2 Booktrust news: Find out the latest news
- 3 Bookfinder: Find your next book to read
- 4 Writer in residence: Read blogs from Laura Dockrill
- 5 Programmes: Booktrust's free books programmes
- 6 Prizes: Call outs, short lists and winners