Design a Book Cover Competition
You've seen this year's Bookbuzz book covers – they're bright, vibrant and eye catching. Think you could do better? Why not enter our Design a Book Cover competition to be in with the chance of winning yourself and your school some amazing books!
- The cover you design must be for one of this year's Bookbuzz books.
- You can only submit one cover design per person.
- All entries must have your name and your school's contact details on them otherwise they won't be accepted.
- You can use the book cover template we have provided or just plain paper if you wish.
- You must give your entry to the Bookbuzz coordinator at your school to send in.
- Entries must be submitted by post and sent to: FAO: Bookbuzz DAB Competition, BookTrust, Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Rd, London SW8 3HE. Entries sent electronically will not be accepted.
- Entries that are sent in after Friday 1st February 2019 won't be accepted.
- You can only enter if your school is registered for Bookbuzz 2018-19
- BookTrust can't return any entries so make sure you make a copy of your design.
- The Bookbuzz coordinator at your school will be contacted if you are successful.
The winner's book cover design will be displayed on the Bookbuzz homepage for everyone to see and a selection of the best designs will also be displayed in a runners up gallery. Don't miss out and make sure you enter today!
Competition closes on Friday 1st February.