Any child aged 9+ will lap up the adventures of this unlikely detective duo, solving many a mystery in the rainy, dimly lit streets of Peligan City.
Sophie Green, author of the Potkin and Stubbs books
Don't miss out on winning the first and second books in a new and noir-esque detective series, Potkin and Stubbs, written by Sophie Green. We're talking trench-coated detectives and big-time scoops.
The books are an original take on the popular children's genre, and a perfect read for fans of Robin Stevens and Katherine Woodfine.
Discover Sophie Green's top 7 mystery stories for children
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Sunday, 27 October 2019.
6. There will be three winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.