This board book is colourful, interactive and fun – the perfect read for summer months, as you and your little one look for ladybirds together.
Ladybird! Ladybird! What can you see?
Under this apple, who could it be?
Amelia Hepworth and illustrator Pintachan have created a wonderful new book board, that children aged 0-3 will love: Ladybird, Ladybird, What Can You See? (Little Tiger).
Lift the flaps to help Ladybird discover who is hiding underneath. With a mirror under the final flap, this seek-and-find book is perfect for sharing with the very smallest of readers.
Answer the question and leave your details below before the closing date of 11pm on Friday 6 August to win one of five copies.
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Friday 6 August 2021.
6. There will be five winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. Due to the coronavirus situation, the prize will be sent out only when the prize provider is able to safely return to their office. There may be a delay before a chosen winner receives their prize.
15. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
16. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
We've got six tailor-made lists of book suggestions - one for every age up to five years old - so you're sure to find something to fascinate your baby or get your two-year-old turning pages.
See our recommendations