Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam are the stars of the action-packed books by Tracey Corderoy and Steven Lenton. Here's how to win a bundle of them, including a Christmas special set in Lapland.
Perfect for children aged 2 to 5 years, Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam are two dogs out to solve mysteries and sniff out crimes in these hugely popular picture books.
With delightful illustrations by Steven Lenton and a hilarious canine storyline by Tracey Corderoy, your child will receive the following titles if you win our competition:
Enter our competition below before the closing date of 11pm on Sunday 23 January 2022 for a chance to win.
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Sunday 23 January 2022.
6. There will be one winner selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. Due to the coronavirus situation, the prize will be sent out only when the prize provider is able to safely return to their office. There may be a delay before a chosen winner receives their prize.
15. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
16. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Use the Bookfinder to find the perfect book for you, your family and friends.
You can use our special tools to search hundreds of children's book reviews by age, category and theme.
Try the Bookfinder now