With mischief, mangoes and monkeys galore, this fabulous new book is sure to be a hit with little ones.
The big monkey was very clear when they left - the three little monkeys should definitely not go to the mango tree. There might be mangoes there, but there are also tigers!
Mind you, the little monkeys love mangoes. Maybe they could just go down and look at them? That would be alright, wouldn't it?
Maybe is another fantastic new book from Chris Haughton, the author of titles like A Bit Lost, Don't Worry Little Crab and Oh No, George.
With Chris's instantly recognisable, stylish illustrations, it's a tale of mischief, cheekiness and boundary-pushing that little ones will love.
We have five copies of this super story to give away, so if you fancy winning one just answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Wednesday, 12 May. Good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Wednesday, 12 May 2021.
6. There will be five winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. Due to the coronavirus situation, the prize will be sent out only when the prize provider is able to safely return to their office. There may be a delay before a chosen winner receives their prize.
15. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
16. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
We’ve put together some fun stories and activities to help keep you and your child entertained when you’re at home.
Let's get started