We're giving three lucky winners the chance to discover this beautiful book about celebrating who you are.
I am brown. I am beautiful. I am perfect.
We've fallen completely in love with I Am Brown, a beautiful new picture book from Ashok Banker and Sandhya Prabhat.
This lovely title celebrates the skin you're in and the power of being yourself, and is sure to delight little ones and adults alike.
We know it's difficult in lockdown at the moment, so we're giving away an ebook copy of I Am Brown to three lucky winners - hopefully, it will put a smile on your face.
To be in with a chance, simply let us know what the best book you've read with your family in lockdown is and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Thursday, 4 June. Good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Thursday, 4 June 2020.
6. There will be three winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
15. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Looking for something fun as a family? Enjoy storytime with our free online books and videos, play games, win prizes, test your knowledge in our book-themed quizzes, or even learn how to draw some of your favourite characters.
Go to the HomeTime hub