Practitioner login area
Problem logging in?
Work with children and signed up to one of our programmes? Email us if you're having trouble logging in.
Not signed up to our programmes yet? Find out what we can offer you.
You could be going on amazing adventures with Jen Campbell's adorable duo if you win our competition.
Luna's best friend Franklin is a dragon - but he's got a question. He doesn't know where any other dragons live!
To find out, he and Luna embark on a magical adventure that we get to join in Jen Campbell's lovely new book Franklin and Luna Go to the Moon, illustrated by Katie Harnett.
Among other things, the pair discover 20 yetis eating spaghetti and some disco-dancing unicorns... but will they be able to find the other dragons?
This is a really sweet adventure and is a lovely follow-up to Jen's previous story Franklin's Flying Bookshop, which introduced us to the dynamic duo as they bonded over books and stories.
Now, to celebrate the arrival of Franklin and Luna Go to the Moon, we're giving five lucky winners both books and a lovely tote bag to keep them in!
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Thursday, 13 December. Good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Thursday, 13 December 2018.
6. There will be five winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.
‘Thank you for my lovely book pack. It was a lovely surprise three days before Christmas. I like receiving the parcels as they make me feel happy.’ Caleb – 2017
Make a Christmas wish come true by giving £10 today.