You'll fall in love with this expressive monster duo who spend their days squabbling, playing games, learning new things, and getting up to all sorts of mischief.
Natalie and Alphonse have a typical sibling relationship, full of ups and downs, epic fall-outs and massive make-ups. Underneath all of this, is a love that sees the little monsters through.
Daisy Hirst's pictures for children 3+ are brilliant and relatable, and the way she illustrates those monsters' faces will have you chuckling away.
Spread from inside Alphonse, There's Mud on the Ceiling!
To celebrate the latest in the series, Alphonse, There's Mud on the Ceiling!, we're giving away a set of three books:
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Sunday, 4 August 2019.
6. There will be one winner selected at random (from all eligible entries)
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.