Practitioner login area
Problem logging in?
Work with children and signed up to one of our programmes? Email us if you're having trouble logging in.
Not signed up to our programmes yet? Find out what we can offer you.
Is your child a fan of Diary of a Wimpy Kid or Barry Loser? Then they will absolutely love The Terrible Two.
Here's your chance to be one of three winners of the whole series so far. Did we mention that books one and two in the series will both be signed?
Not enough? Then you'll be pleased to hear we're also throwing in a copy of the brilliant graphic novel for younger readers The Neighbors.
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 9am on Sunday, 17 February 2019.
6. There will be three winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. BookTrust will do its best to get the prize to winners before Christmas, but this cannot be guaranteed.
13. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
14. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.