We have three copies of Julie Flett's beautiful book Birdsong to give away.
When a young girl moves from the country to a small town, she feels lonely and out of place. But soon, she meets the elderly woman next door, who shares her love of arts and crafts.
As the seasons change, how will the girl react to the failing health of her new friend?
Birdsong by Julie Flett is a beautiful picture book, celebrating shared passions and the power of friendship.
It's a moving tale with truly stunning illustrations, and is sure to leave a real impression on you.
We have three copies of Birdsong to give away, so to enter simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Friday, 29 May.
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Friday, 29 May 2020.
6. There will be three winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
15. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Looking for something fun as a family? Enjoy storytime with our free online books and videos, play games, win prizes, test your knowledge in our book-themed quizzes, or even learn how to draw some of your favourite characters.
Go to the HomeTime hub