Find out how you could get your hands on this special story about a daisy finding her place in the world.
Daisy is new to the garden and excited to open up her leaves in the sun - but then Rose tells her that she's just a weed, wasn't planted on purpose, and gets in the way.
Soon, Daisy is comparing herself to the garden's other plants: she isn't tall like Sunflower, or sweet like Strawberry. Is she really just a weed?
But just as Daisy is starting to worry about her place in the world, a strange and beautiful plant makes her think again...
With simple text from Melanie Brown and bright, sweet illustrations by Sara Gillingham, we love the fabulous new picture book Wildflower!
Its messages about compassion, confidence, individuality and loving yourself are perfect for helping little ones to blossom, so we're thrilled to have three copies to give away.
If you fancy getting your hands on one, simply tell us about your favourite flower and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Tuesday, 31 May. Good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Tuesday, 31 May 2022.
6. There will be three winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. Due to the coronavirus situation, the prize will be sent out only when the prize provider is able to safely return to their office. There may be a delay before a chosen winner receives their prize.
15. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
16. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.