Find out how you could get your hands on this gorgeous story from Gemma Koomen.
Sylvia prefers to be alone, rather than playing noisy games. But one day, she finds a baby bird in her favourite hiding place...
As Sylvia and the bird become friends, she begins to discover just how special it is to share your experiences with someone else.
Flock is a gorgeous new picture book from Gemma Koomen, with lovely themes of friendship and community.
We have three copies up for grabs, so if you fancy winning one, make sure you enter our competition!
All you need to do is answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Tuesday, 19 May. Good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Tuesday, 19 May 2020.
6. There will be three winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
15. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.