We've fallen in love with Susan Quinn and Marina Ruiz's gorgeous tribute to dads - and now we're giving you the chance to do the same.
We've fallen in love with My Dad, a beautiful new book that would make a perfect present for Father's Day - or just any time!
This super story explores all the brilliant things dads do, so while they might not be superheroes or astronauts or secret agents, they're still really very special.
Join one child as he shares the wonderful things he loves doing with his Dad, from baking cookies to gardening and watching the sunset.
With sweet rhyming text from Susan Quinn and beautiful watercolour illustrations by Marina Ruiz, My Dad is a perfect book for fathers and children to share together.
We have five copies to give away, so if you fancy winning one simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Wednesday, 30 June. Good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Wednesday, 30 June 2021.
6. There will be five winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. Due to the coronavirus situation, the prize will be sent out only when the prize provider is able to safely return to their office. There may be a delay before a chosen winner receives their prize.
15. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
16. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Looking for something fun as a family? Enjoy storytime with our free online books and videos, play games, win prizes, test your knowledge in our book-themed quizzes, or even learn how to draw some of your favourite characters.
Go to the HomeTime hub