Find out how you could learn more about some of the best female football players by winning these great titles.
The Women's World Cup is here and we are utterly gripped!
The 2019 tournment, which is being hosted by France, is shaping up to be quite the competition and we can't wait to follow all the twists and turns along the way.
And if you've been inspired by the brilliant players taking part, this is your chance to find out a little more about some incredible female footballers!
We're giving away a set of four fantastic Ultimate Football Heroes titles so you can learn all about Kelly Smith, Marta, Alex Morgan and Fran Kirby.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Monday, 8 July (the day after the all-important final!)
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Monday, 8 July 2019.
6. There will be five winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.