We have five copies of this super-sweet title to give away - find out how to enter below.
Small Dog LOVES trains!
Yes, Small Dog loves everything about the railway - drawing trains, reading about trains, and playing with toy trains. But the thing Small Dog loves the most is being able to ride the train!
I Like Trains is an absolutely adorable new book from Daisy Hirst, the author and illustrator behind the Alphonse stories.
Whether your little ones are railway fanatics or not, they'll love joining Small Dog for a story about family and play.
We have five copies of I Like Trains to give away, so if you fancy winning one, simply leave your details below and tell us where you would like to go on a train!
The closing date for the competition is 11pm on Tuesday, 15 September, so make sure you don't miss out on your chance to win...
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Tuesday, 15 September 2020.
6. There will be five winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. Due to the coronavirus situation, the prize will be sent out only when the prize provider is able to safely return to their office. There may be a delay before a chosen winner receives their prize.
15. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
16. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Looking for something fun as a family? Enjoy storytime with our free online books and videos, play games, win prizes, test your knowledge in our book-themed quizzes, or even learn how to draw some of your favourite characters.
Go to the HomeTime hub