We're giving away five copies of this gorgeous new book from author Stephanie Stansbie and illustrator Elisa Paganelli.
Your body's full of feelings: like the tide, they ebb and flow.Sometimes they lift you high and sometimes they bring you low.
It can be difficult for little ones to understand their feelings, but a beautiful new picture book aims to help - and we're giving away five copies!
Sometimes: A Book of Feelings is a stunning new title from author Stephanie Stansbie and illustrator Elisa Paganelli, exploring emotions including anger, bravery, fear, peace and love.
The gentle tale follows a brother and sister through the ups and downs of their day, and it's sure to help you start conversations with your children.
With sweet, simple text and stunning illustrations, it's one you can return to again and again, too!
If you fancy winning a copy, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Thursday, 8 July. Good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Thursday, 8 July 2021.
6. There will be five winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. Due to the coronavirus situation, the prize will be sent out only when the prize provider is able to safely return to their office. There may be a delay before a chosen winner receives their prize.
15. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
16. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.