Fiona Lumbers' new title is a lovely reminder that we can all help to look after the world around us.
Now that summer is definitely here, we can't stop thinking about trips to the seaside - but how clean will it be when we get there?
Fiona Lumbers' gorgeous new picture book Clem and Crab follows a little girl who loves collecting things she finds on the beach.
But when she discovers a tiny little crab and releases him into a rockpool, she starts to worry about how he'll survive with all the litter nearby.
Determined to make a difference, she tells her classmates about the beach - although she worries she won't be able to help much by herself. She might be in for a bit of a surprise, though...
Clem and Crab is a really cute, uplifting story complemented perfectly by Fiona's wonderful illustrations, so we're thrilled to have three copies to give away.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Friday, 9 August. Good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Friday, 9 August 2019.
6. There will be three winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.