Find out how you could win all seven books that were nominated - including the eventual winner, Cyril and Pat.
This year, we were delighted to launch our brand new Storytime Prize - all set up to find the best book for sharing with little ones!
In November, Emily Gravett was crowned the winner for her gorgeous picture book Cyril and Pat, a lovely tale of friendship and a celebration of difference.
To celebrate, we're giving you the chance to win all seven books on the shortlist (though we're afraid the trophy in the picture above is just for Emily!)
That means you could be getting your hands on:
We have four sets of the books to give away, so to be in with a chance of winning one just answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Friday, 3 January 2020. Good luck!
Find out more about the Storytime Prize
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Friday, 3 January 2020.
6. There will be four winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
15. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Christmas can be hard for children who are vulnerable or in care, but your book gift can bring them joy
Send a special book gift today
‘I loved the book that you sent me and the exciting activity. You really took my mind off my problems. Thank you for everything.’ - Aaliyah
Donate £10 to send a book and brighten a child’s Christmas.