Find out how you could be transported back to the 1920s by winning Dancing the Charleston.
Illustration: Nick Sharratt
You know you're in a safe pair of hands when you pick up a new book from Dame Jacqueline Wilson - and sure enough, she's done it again with her brilliant story Dancing the Charleston.
This time, she's whisking us back to the 1920s to meet Mona, who lives in a little cottage with her dressmaker aunt on the edge of the grand Somerset estate.
When Lady Somerset dies and a new member of the family inherits the house, Mona is catapulted into a life of fabulous parties, astonishing new friends and glamorous trips to London.
But will she be able to leave her past behind, or will things turn out to be a bit more complicated than that?
We have five copies of Dancing the Charleston to give away - and this is one you're not going to want to miss!
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Friday, 7 June. Good luck!
Read our interview with Jacqueline Wilson
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Friday, 7 June 2019.
6. There will be five winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.