Practitioner login area
Problem logging in?
Work with children and signed up to one of our programmes? Email us if you're having trouble logging in.
Not signed up to our programmes yet? Find out what we can offer you.
Keep your children busy with some brilliant titles full of things to make, do and try.
Illustration: Dinara Mirtalipova
This time of year is perfect for trying something new, so we thought we'd help you out by giving away a lovely bundle of activity books.
From drawing guides from our Writer in Residence Nicola Davies to a guide to circus skills and even a book which will allows you to etch beautiful jungle scenes, there is a lot to keep you busy.
The books you could win are:
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous bundle, just answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Tuesday, 5 February. Good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Tuesday, 5 February 2019.
6. There will be one winner selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.