Practitioner login area
Problem logging in?
Work with children and signed up to one of our programmes? Email us if you're having trouble logging in.
Not signed up to our programmes yet? Find out what we can offer you.
You could get your hands on all ten of the hilarious books by Josh Lacey and illustrator Garry Parsons.
It all sounded so simple at first - all Eddie had to do was look after Uncle Morton's slightly unusual pet while he was on holiday.
But Uncle Morton doesn't just have a hamster, a rabbit or even a dog: he has a dragon, and it turns out they can cause quite a bit of havoc!
The brilliant Dragonsitter series from Josh Lacey and illustrator Garry Parsons is perfect for young readers, with lots of silliness to giggle at.
There are now ten books in the series, with Eddie getting into all sorts of scrapes: expect mysteries, dragon battles, hectic races through London and a birthday party like no other.
If you haven't caught up with the Dragonsitter books yet, this is the competition for you - we're giving away a full set to one lucky winner!
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on the prize, just answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Wednesday, 27 March. Good luck...
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Wednesday, 27 March 2019.
6. There will be one winner selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.