Practitioner login area
Problem logging in?
Work with children and signed up to one of our programmes? Email us if you're having trouble logging in.
Not signed up to our programmes yet? Find out what we can offer you.
Find out how you could win everything you need to solve mysteries in your neighbourhood - and a copy of this super new book.
There's something strange going on in the town of Suds - children keep turning grey and disappearing.
Poppy and Erasmus are determined to uncover Suds' secrets, but when the mystery leads them to the dark and twisting woods, will they be brave enough to keep going...?
The Peculiar Peggs of Riddling Woods by Samuel J. Halpin is a deliciously dark and creepy ride, perfect for reading under the covers by torchlight.
And now we have a copy to give away - along with everything you need to uncover the mysteries in your town! From a magnifying glass to invisible ink, this is a really fun bundle to win.
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on it, simply answer the question below and leave your details before 11pm on Thursday, 7 February. Good luck!
7 twisted fairy tales to send shivers down your spine
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Thursday, 7 February 2019.
6. There will be one winner selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.