We have five copies of Catherine Rayner's gorgeous new picture book about a tired lion to give away.
We all know what it's like when you can't sleep (or when your little ones can't settle down!)
So everyone will be able to relate to Arlo, the star of Catherine Rayner's beautiful new picture book.
Arlo is feeling exhausted, but no matter what, he just cannot get to sleep - sometimes it's too hot, sometimes it's too cold, sometimes it's too noisy, and sometimes it's too quiet.
But then Arlo meets Owl, who manages to sleep during the day when all the other animals are awake! Owl shares some tips about dropping off... will they help Arlo to get some rest?
Arlo: The Lion Who Couldn't Sleep is an absolutely gorgeous book, with stunning illustrations and a sweet, gentle mindfulness theme.
It's perfect for snuggling up with at bedtime, and might just help your children to settle down and get some sleep too.
We've got five copies of Arlo to give away, so if you fancy winning one, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Wednesday, 21 October. Good luck!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Wednesday, 21 October 2020.
6. There will be five winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, BookTrust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
13. Where a third party is supplying a prize, BookTrust accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and the third party is responsible for prize fulfilment.
14. Due to the coronavirus situation, the prize will be sent out only when the prize provider is able to safely return to their office. There may be a delay before a chosen winner receives their prize.
15. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
16. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Looking for something fun as a family? Enjoy storytime with our free online books and videos, play games, win prizes, test your knowledge in our book-themed quizzes, or even learn how to draw some of your favourite characters.
Go to the HomeTime hub