A Mouse Called Julian by Joe Todd-Stanton is an adorable and stylish story about an unlikely friendship between a mouse and a fox – and why kindness and tolerance will always win out.
The latest children's book by the award-winning Joe Todd-Stanton is just as good as you might expect.
A Mouse Called Julian (Flying Eye) is all about a rather unsociable mouse called Julian, who goes to great lengths to avoid all the other mice, as well as the various predators above ground.
But when a fox gets stuck while trying to gobble up Julian, and Julian shows some kindness, the two animals discover that something quite surprising is happening: they are becoming friends.
Want to win a copy of this book for 4 to 5 year olds? We have FIVE to give away, as well as this lovely print:
Just enter below!
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of BookTrust.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Sunday, 26 May 2019.
6. There will be five winners selected at random (from all eligible entries).
7. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
8. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. The prize is run by BookTrust of G8 Battersea Studios, 80 Silverthorne Road, Battersea, London SW8 3HE. However, the prize will be sent out by a third party and by entering you acknowledge that your details will be passed on to them, solely for the purposes of administering this competition.
12. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
13. BookTrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
Stay up to date with BookTrust by signing up to one of our newsletters and receiving great articles, competitions and updates straight to your inbox.