Snuggle up with your little ones and share one of these wintery stories. What better way to explore the changing weather and seasons together?
Author: Stephen Mackey
Publisher: Hodder Childrens Books
Shimmering like the northern lights, the illustrations' luminous blues and greens glow out of the darkness in this chilly yet elegantly magical wintry tale
Author: Anthony Lewis
Publisher: Child's Play
An interactive introduction to weather that encourages discussion about feelings and choices.
Author: Nick Butterworth
Publisher: Harper Collins
This is a heartwarming story of animals in winter - the story teaches children to look and think about the world around them.
Author: Stella Blackstone Illustrator: Maria Carluccio
Publisher: Barefoot Books
- This book takes you on a journey through the year and the seasons.
- Learn about weather, activities and celebrations.
- The story and word lists are great for helping to build your child's vocabulary.
Author: Nick Sharratt
Who's lurking in the foggy forest? Look through the trees and guess the shapes to find out.
Author: Il Sung Na
Publisher: Meadowside Children's Books
When snow falls on the ground, and all the trees are bare, everything changes ... including the white rabbit!
Author: Catherine Rayner
Publisher: Little Tiger Press
This gorgeous story from an award-winning picture book- maker is a classic tale of friendship between two quarrelling polar bears. Rayner's illustrations are a delight and her animals are full of character.
Author: Axel Scheffler
Publisher: Nosy Crow
- Posy wants to make a snowmouse and Pip wants to make a snowrabbit...
- Colourful, engaging illustrations and a simple, lively story about friends falling out and making up.
- Part of award-winning illustrator Axel Scheffler's series about the ups and downs of toddler life!
Author: Petr Horacek
Publisher: Baby Walker
Expore different types of weather and turn the wheel for a surprise!