Posts tagged 'friendship'
Posted 13 April 2011 by Guest blogger Emma and I met through our sons who are in the same class at school and both reluctant readers. It was something we chatted about regularly while waiting for them...
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
£4 per month could help to give seven hearing impaired children the love of rhymes through specially-designed book packs
Have you read?
- Most popular
- Most reviewed books
- 1 Short story competitions: List of short story competitions running in the UK
- 2 Booktrust news: Find out the latest news
- 3 Bookfinder: Find your next book to read
- 4 Writer in residence: Read blogs from Laura Dockrill
- 5 Programmes: Booktrust's free books programmes
- 6 Prizes: Call outs, short lists and winners